FUGA – Head of Marketing Strategy (UK/US/Netherlands)
FUGA’s Marketing Services (MS) team was designed to add value and solve problems for our large number of customers by helping them connect their artists with audiences and create revenue and growth. Sitting within the broader MS team, the Marketing Strategy team is primarily client-facing and responsible for helping define and implement bespoke strategies for campaigns across a client list . This includes identifying current, future and aspirational demographic targets, creating concise roadmaps to achieve stated goals, working with the audience engagement and digital account teams to create key assets that help guide artists’ vision and brand, while managing resources responsibly and ensuring all departments have the tools and information they need to keep the business moving in the same direction with one voice on all projects
The Marketing Strategy Manager leads and supports the team in developing their customer management skills and industry knowledge to ensure we provide excellent service to our evolving customer base as we scale, with a focus particular on improving campaign and marketing support and setting excellent standards for customer communication and maintaining excellent levels of customer service for all types and levels of customers.
- Creation and deployment of FUGA’s global marketing strategy management roadmap
- Provide strong support to the Global Head of Marketing Services and the Global Marketing Strategy team in the development, standardization and implementation of best practices and consistent global processes
- Provide ongoing training and development to team members to continuously improve the skills and knowledge needed to meet the campaign and marketing needs of clients.
- Regularly meet and advise top tier customers and their future plans/releases
- Analyze data to continuously monitor the ROI and impact of initiatives using FUGA’s tools and technology to track and analyze data points, creating insightful metrics and data on content performance.
- Work with clients on their holistic marketing strategies, including audience development, product positioning, channel mix and budget allocation
- Communicate and direct these strategies to internal teams, including global and regional marketing teams, and external partners
- Act as a thought leader in marketing within the company
- Stay outward looking: Oversee the research and evaluation of emerging technologies, trends and platforms. Translate this research into new marketing opportunities and best practices for our clients’ campaigns.
Who are you
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience within a record label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and connoisseur of music and culture.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building ability – always with a professional and confident demeanor.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and experience coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A strong network of industry-specific relationships, including key contacts in digital music services and platforms, media, promoters, managers, labels, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience working across different time zones and communicating across multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that exemplify organization and attention to detail.
- Ideally, have an advanced degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful team international team, split between our headquarters in Amsterdam, satellite offices in New York, London, Paris, Milan and representatives in Rio de Janeiro and Seoul.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients from all over the world with varied backgrounds in the fields of music and technology.
Founded in 2006, FUGA provides technology and distribution services for the independent music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of customers and partners in over 50 countries.
Our headquarters are based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Nashville, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Tokyo and representatives in Los Angeles, Paris, Germany and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Youtube and many more.
FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital distribution cycle. Customers manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect their revenue.