Intermediate C# Backend Developer Job, Johannesburg, Hybrid, Sandton
|Remuneration:||R880000 – R900000 per year cost to business|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Hybrid, Sandton|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
I’m not looking for an average Joe. I like working with this team because it’s a smart group. once a thriving start-up, now a multi-million rand life insurance hub is setting the tone! So the developers they are looking to hire must have an X factor.
They are currently looking to hire intermediate C# developers who are responsible and solution-oriented. By nature, you are passionate about technology and deliver accurate results. You will join a highly influential team where best practices are established and the infrastructure is strong and robust.
You will develop and guide the capabilities of .Net + Web platforms; combine technology and business to drive the company forward!
Reference number for this post is NF55221 which is a Hybrid permanent position; situated at Sandton offering a salary of R900,000 per year cost to business negotiable on experience and capability. Contact Nicole on az.oc.egrem-e@delocin or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right people in the right companies, in the right roles. Check the E-Merge IT website for other great positions.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for other great positions.
- You are a software engineer who masters clean, beautiful and maintainable code
- Holds a degree or diploma in Information Systems or Engineering or Mathematical Sciences and ranked high (70%+)
- 6+ years of C# coding experience
- ASPNet MVC
- .Net Core
- Web APIs
- + Silverlight
- Key exp. create queries, triggers, procedures and functions
What’s in it for you:
- The autonomy necessary to give the best of yourself in a trusting and stimulating environment
- Technology upgrades and fully funded courses.
Published on 14 June 14:03, Closing date 13 August