LOCALiQ is hosting a free event to help businesses with marketing skills
Businesses in the North East are invited to attend a free event on how to use marketing to help them become even more successful.
How to Grow Your Business with Local Marketing is a free online event on Wednesdays from 12-1pm covering some of the key points for organizations looking to grow their local audience and attract customers most likely to buy from their business. .
The event is organized by LOCALiQ, the digital marketing arm of Newsquest, owner of The Northern Echo, and will cover:
- Types of local marketing.
- The 13 major types of local marketing strategies.
- How local marketing works to grow a business.
- Understand how multiple marketing tactics work together to help you achieve your goals.
- How to set goals for local marketing.
- Create short and long term goals to properly allocate time and money to local marketing strategies that work.
- What you need to make their local marketing strategy a success.
- The next steps you can take to execute your new local marketing strategy.
Event host Brandon Griffin, B2B marketing manager, became one of the company’s premier regional digital marketing experts. With over ten years of digital marketing experience, he has worked with nonprofit, education, retail, government, energy, real estate, industrial automobile and health.
register, go to this link.