Marketing Campaign Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
Call and answer specializes in influential marketing campaigns for authentic festivals, artists and brands. Based in Brisbane, Australia, we are a people-driven company focused on authentic storytelling and strategic audience engagement. We support visionary people, companies and brands who relentlessly pursue art, create culture and build communities.
ABOUT YOU IN THIS ROLE
We are hiring a full time Marketing Campaign Manager who ideally understands and loves Australian music, live events and the media landscape. The successful candidate will report to our CEO, but be confident enough to work both independently and within our extended team. You would join a forward-thinking team that knows the pace of change in the industry and is ahead of it. Each member of staff lives and breathes what they do and the determination to succeed and deliver for our customers is unmatched. You will carry our core values as the basis of your motivations at work, maintaining brand integrity, creating genuine connections, working with our community while delivering sustainable marketing strategies. We are looking for a technically astute individual who, in addition to marketing strategy and campaign management, has experience working in digital marketing for the entertainment industry. While we pride ourselves on working hard and delivering above-average results for our beloved artists and promoters, we do so in equal measure to ensure the well-being of our staff and promote a healthy work-life balance. and privacy.
- Liaise with clients to define their goals and develop a marketing plan that encompasses them.
- Respect the budgets of the marketing plan. Apply metrics to set overall budgets, assess where digital spending is succeeding.
- Integrate digital ads, billboards, influencer and creator partnership marketing to deliver a multi-faceted campaign.
- Ability to deliver high profile marketing strategies including digital, social and outdoor advertising.
- Integrate data-driven analytics to assess campaign KPIs.
- In-depth knowledge of media buying – desired but not required
- Conversation in the digital advertising space, optimizing Facebook, Instagram and Google and adapting quickly to new platforms and digital developments.
- Use data to create potential audiences.
- Innovative thinker, with the ability to create strategic solutions.
- Work alongside the extended team with the ability to produce work and delegate.
- Must work within project timelines to complete tasks by prioritizing own workload for multiple stakeholders.
- Work closely with publicists and internal social media manager, providing context at every turn.
- Define audience growth and engagement strategy to give each client consistent momentum from online channels while reporting campaign ROI.
- Identify content opportunities with the marketing team and execute early social content rollouts to ensure persistent growth and high engagement across customer touchpoints.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, delivering for multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the business
- Experience with basic level writing
- Experience in commissioning/production of AV content and assets
- Love Australian music and dance at one of our music festivals…