Middleweight Copywriter Job, Johannesburg
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Attention award-winning writers! A leading full-service advertising agency in Johannesburg is looking for a middleweight copywriter with heavy metal on his shelf! We are looking for a talented writer with a solid workbook, with exciting ideas, including substantial digital and ATL content. If you’re driven to create meaningful, award-winning, and memorable work by bringing highly conceptual thinking to the studio, we want to hear from you!
- Produce and develop original and usable concepts and copy in response to creative briefs
- Present work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Work closely with relevant account teams, ensuring effective communication and management of team expectations
- Work with account teams to understand clients’ brand and manage projects in a way that will support brand delivery
- Manage and own projects from inception to completion
- Accurate recording of working time
- Spread learning across other creative teams and the department
- Develop skills and knowledge in yourself through on-the-job development, active participation in the agency and department
- Provide feedback to your Art Director regarding improvements that could be made to your team, department and agency
- Set clear goals and strive to achieve them
- Actively support and involve team members when appropriate to resolve issues.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree or diploma in writing (or degree in communications/literature/law, etc. that demonstrates competent writing skills)
- Minimum +4 years of writing experience
- ATL & digital experience – essential
- Good knowledge of relevant agency structures and processes
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Keynote, MS Outlook
- And any other programs or presentation tools needed to get the job done
- Awarded – essential
Please submit a relevant writing portfolio with your CV when applying.
If you do not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Published on April 20 10:26, Closing date June 19